Teachers Service Commission has been in the process of enhancing security features of its various systems.
Top in the list of TPAY system that is handled include:
- The Teachers and Secretariat Pay slips,
- The P9 statements, Control sheets,
- The third Party transactions,
- The application and approval of Loans process.
The users of the system have faced security challenges in the past where fraudsters have used details of legit users of the system to gain access into the system.
Inorder to curb this, the Commission has enhanced security by introducing a two level authentication process, where One Time Pin (OTP) is sent to the user’s registered phone number or Email to enable them log in.
On the other hand, the user’s passport size photograph is to be updated in the TPAY user profile for purposes of identification.
The above feature comes in handy as it shall assist the financial institutions in physical identification of the applicants on financial services as legitimate users and owners of the TPAY accounts.
Belo is the TPAY SYSTEM USER MANUAL(pdf)
HERE IS STEP BY STEP TPAY GUIDE
- Ensure you access the TSC Tpay system by using the link; T-pay teachers service
- Ensure you capture your credentials, as well as entering the sum of the numbers provided.Take note that this is a security feature that eradicates the possibility of a robot logging in your system.
- Inorder to reset the password, click on ‘Forgot your password’ button
- Key in your TSC number and click on Reset Password Button. An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone
- Type the OTP code, enter new password, confirm the new password then click on Reset Password button.
- Just Incase you enter a wrong OTP, an error message will pop
- If you enter a correct OTP, a successful message will pop. You will need to proceed to login by capturing your TSC No. as your username, enter the new password, then click on login button
- The system has locked you from accessing other services within it until you complete the profile update process.
- To start click on the Update My Details tab.
- Get your OTP code from your phone and capture into the TPAY system.